Friday, July 10, 2009

Having an Online Job and a Life Offline

It may be difficult for you to keep up with everything, when I first started working online I had no support from anybody because no one believed me! It took months before I managed to make good money, and even when I started making money people were doubting me and telling me to go get a real job or I'm never gonna get anywhere. Well guess what, I make around $3,000 a month and it's only going to increase.

The point of this is, no matter what people will have their doubts, make sure you create a balance between your work online and your life offline. I've lost friends due to so many arguments, I've been looked down on by many people, and if I could go back and change it I would. Spending time with your family and friends, having an optimistic outlook on life, could show better results.

Teens that want to work online, please keep in mind that you may not want to tell anybody until you start getting paid! Keep it on the low for a while, if you have a supportive family who may really want to see you succeed in having a job online than you are very lucky, tell them, and please, if you follow any tips I may give, feel free to leave a comment and ask questions, I will reply, you got my support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment